0208 861 1945
+44 (0) 208 861 1945
The Curvy Kate Customer Service team are here to help. Drop us a line, send an email or tweet us if you need any help.
Curvy Kate FAQ
Delivery / Shipping
- Delivery Times & Prices
- Countries we deliver to
- Where is my order?
- Can I amend my order?
- Faulty / Incorrect Items
- Adding a New Address
Returns & Exchanges
Security & Payment
About Curvy Kate
Apply for Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing (Maternity Cover)
Head Office - Harrow
Reports To: Managing Director
Location: Harrow - Head Office
Salary: Competitive + Bonus Scheme + Staff Discount
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Main Purpose of Job
This is an exciting opportunity to join a bold and innovative brand. Our Head of Marketing will be taking maternity leave from December and you will be managing our passionate marketing team and developing a marketing strategy during this time.
Reporting to our Managing Director, you will form a key part of the senior management team. Your role will be to lead a team of 5 consisting of our PR & Content Manager, Social & Content Executive and our Web & Graphic Design team. You will ensure that we continue to build brand awareness through innovative and creative marketing initiatives across all online and offline channels.
Your key purpose is to ensure our brand message reaches the widest possible audience at both trade and consumer levels.
You will oversee all our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest and maximise their reach to our target audience.
With our marketing team you will also be responsible for managing seasonal photoshoots, video content and trade catalogues for our SS19 and AW19 collections.
About Curvy Kate
Curvy Kate is a market-leading and award-winning international lingerie and swimwear brand. We specialise in the fuller bust from D to K cups and our company purpose is to make women feel fabulous about their figure!
We are a passionate and hard-working team, committed to giving the best to our roles and providing the greatest possible customer experience.
These are exciting times for the business and having seen dramatic growth this year we are targeting further growth for 2018 and beyond. We look for friendly, self-motivated people to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
- Create and oversee a 12 month marketing plan within agreed budgets
- Assess and report on the success of all initiatives and any ROI
- Manage and support the marketing team and organise their priorities
- Introduce impactful and engaging content for all channels including press, social media, blogs, newsletters and our website
- Create a product strategy for each season and organise all branding activity
- Work with marketing departments of our key stockists to develop specific promotional activity and POS material
- Create PR campaigns and meet with trade and consumer press, bloggers and influencers
- Organise trade show stands and display material
- Oversee all brand content for our website
- Organise our attendance at appropriate consumer events
Skills & Experience
- Degree Level ideally in Business/Marketing
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills and proven management ability
- Proven experience of online marketing channels
What We Offer
- Full Time position for Maternity Cover
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Target driven bonus scheme
- Generous staff discount
Award Winning Brand
How To Apply
Click on apply now and send the following:
A copy of your CV together with a covering letter telling us what it is about Curvy Kate that attracts you to this role and why you are the right person for us. Please include one interesting fact about you that is NOT on your CV!
We will contact you to arrange an interview if successful. No agencies please.
(Accepted file formats: .doc / .docx / .pdf / .jpg / .png)
Any files over the size limit of 6Mb must be sent over via a download link. (http://www.wetransfer.com)