0208 861 1945
+44 (0) 208 861 1945
The Curvy Kate Customer Service team are here to help. Drop us a line, send an email or tweet us if you need any help.
Curvy Kate FAQ
Delivery / Shipping
- Delivery Times & Prices
- Countries we deliver to
- Where is my order?
- Can I amend my order?
- Faulty / Incorrect Items
- Adding a New Address
Returns & Exchanges
Security & Payment
About Curvy Kate
Apply for Customer Service Executive - North America
Customer Service Executive - Export (North America)
Head Office - Harrow
Reports To: Customer Service Team Leader
Location: Harrow - Head Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Benefits: Target driven bonus scheme, Company pension scheme, 28 days holiday (incl Bank Holidays), Generous Staff Discount
Main Purpose of Job
You will be working from our Harrow Head Office and reporting to our Customer Service Team Leader. Your role will be to deliver an exceptional level of service to our stockists and partners. You will be communicating with Distributors, Agents and retailers from around the world and ensuring we deliver orders accurately and on time.
About Curvy Kate
Curvy Kate is a market-leading and award winning lingerie and swimwear brand supplying over 600 retailers worldwide. We specialise in the fuller bust from D to K cups and our company purpose is to make women feel fabulous about their figure!
We are a passionate and hard-working team committed to providing the greatest possible service to our stockists.
These are exciting times for the business and having seen huge growth last year we are targeting a further 30% growth for 2017. We are looking for friendly, self-motivated people to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
You will be a competent, proactive and self-motivated person. You will have a bright and positive attitude and engage well with other people. You will have the following qualifications / experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail
- A good understanding of a wholesale business and the requirements retailers have from suppliers
- Passion for giving exceptional customer service
- Knowledge and understanding of order processing and CRM systems
- High standard in all Microsoft Office products
- Previous experience of working in a similar B2B role will be an advantage
You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be eager to deliver the best possible experience to our customers.
- Accurately entering orders onto our Order Management system
- Desk support for the CS Team as required
- Monitoring all outstanding orders and generating reports
- Maintaining the customer database with accurate information
- Communicate with our fulfilment warehouse and our Finance Department on a daily basis to ensure they have accurate and up to date information
- Deal with any complaints or delivery issues as necessary
- Provide support for trade shows when required